Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello People!

Hello everyone.... I thought i should just update everyone on what's been happening in my life. Well, let's see. I am in college now so I haven't had the time to really post like I want to. sorry. i really want to revamp this blog and make it a bit more personal, maybe make it more of a lifestyle blog?!? let me know what you think. So lately i have been so much of a MAKEUPHOLIC! Honestly i am obsessed and i have been so into every beauty product you could think of! I go to school in NYC and i love this city with such a passion. it never ceases to amaze me. I have been shopping so much and guess what? now i am broke! smh.

Sorry that this doesn't coincide with what i usually post..... sorry that i don't post consistently. And finally thank you to everyone of the fourteen people who actually support this blog. it doesn't go unnoticed, because I am truly grateful! love you guys.

-Angelita

2 comments:

Lela London said...

Oh I want to be in NYC so bad! Love your blog

Lela London
www.LelaLondon.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

You've got a nice blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com